List of Available Services
The following is a list of available services and products available through the PALS (Peer Assisted Leadership through Service) Center, include but are not limited to:
BC OneCards (available to students only)
- The BC OneCard serves as your official student photo ID, and contains your SID (student identification number) that you will need to provide on given occasions . BC students can also use their OneCard to receive financial aid electronically. This new method of transaction is the quickest way for students to receive their Financial Aid grant. The BC OneCard also enables students to check out books and other materials at the BC Library Media Center. In addition, students can show their OneCard to prove their student status at participating businesses in the area for a special student discounts.
OneCard may be used in a variety of ways:
About your Card visit to find more http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/onecard/about/
- Official student photo identification, to access certain campus services
- Receiving your financial aid – read more about Financial Aid!
- Library card to check out books
- Access to open gym sessions at the Courter Family Athletic Pavilion
- Prepaid debit card to make purchases on campus and anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted, or withdraw funds for free at any U.S. Bank or MoneyPass® ATM
- Discounts at participating businesses in the community
Bulletin Boards and Campus Posting Procedure/Approval
- Get approval of items to be posted or pick up copies of the rules about the
college's posting process and procedures. For more information, Get approval of items to be posted, or pick up copies of guidelines about the college's posting process and procedures. For more information, see Posting on Campus
Campus Events Information and Calendar
Campus Event tickets
- We now run all faxing over the school’s fax server, which will be more reliable. Send and receive local and long distance faxes. Pricing will be $1.00/page for both local and long distance faxing. The fax number is (425) 564-2443. Call Campus Information Center staff (425) 564-2297 for inquires on our Fax services.
- Class schedule and scholarship search.
• Use the computers to see and print out your class schedule, check what classes are available, print unofficial transcripts, and find out your financial aid status or registration access time.
- Purchase discounted movie tickets good at local theaters. Our selection of discount movie tickets has grown!
The Lincoln Square Theatre in Bellevue accepts the Platinum Supersaver cardRegal Entertainment Group has a number of ticket options:
Platinum Supersaver - $7.50
Valid for one admission.
Valid for any movie, any time.
Additional premiums may be applied for specially priced films and/or events which are priced higher than normal box office ticket pricing.
VIP Movie Ticket - $7.00
VIP movie tickets carry no expiration date.
VIP movie tickets are not valid during the first 12 days of newly release 2-D films.
Premiere Movie Ticket- $8.00
Premiere tickets are accepted for any movie and carry no expiration date.
A $1.50 Upgrade Fee may be paid at the box office for admission to IMAX, RPX, Large Format or 3-D films.
Not valid for Special Events or Private Screenings.
In addition, Surcharge Fees apply to all IMAX, RPX, Large Format or 3-D films.** Location Surcharge Fees may also be applied at select theatres.
Ultimate Movie Pack - $26.00Each Pack includes two Ultimate (unrestricted) tickets and a $10 concessions gift card.
Upgrade and surcharge fees may apply.
AMC Theatres honor the Loews Cineplex discount tickets:
Loews Cineplex Passport - $6.50
Purchase discounted movie tickets good at local theaters. Saving currently-registered students $3.00 or more for evening movie performances. These are tickets, not coupons or passes. Some restrictions apply. Please review our printable document [Word Doc Format] for information on all tickets available for sale at C106.
- (school supplies, toiletries, stamps, and more) all items are sold in the C 106 small bookstore.
Purchase exam bluebooks, Scantron test forms, pencils, U.S. & International Postage Stamps, etc.
Student Handbook, Campus and Community Information
- The BC Student Handbook is free to all students while supplies last. Stop by the Student Union Building or the Student Services Building for your copy!
Voter Registration Applications