HD 211 Leadership Today: Building Tools for Tomorrow
Course covers dealing with difficult people, the art of listening, negotiation, problem solving, and other leadership competencies.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Understand and outline “difficult” people types.
- Demonstrate elements of checking for understanding when listening.
- Define and apply elements of the negotiation process.
- Know how to prepare ones self for “selling” an idea.
- Identify scenarios that involve solving a problem.
Overview, Introductions, Vision
Dealing with Difficult People
The Art of Listening
Selling an Idea to a Team
The Art of Negotiation