Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
November 20, 2009
A special meeting of the Board of Trustees of Community College District VIII, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, state of Washington, will be held on Wednesday, November 20, 2009. The business session will begin at 2:00 p.m. at the Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center, 1625 118th Avenue SE, Bellevue, Washington. Steve Miller, Chair, will preside.
- BREAKFAST – 8:30 AM
The Trustees will have breakfast together. No business will be conducted..
- STUDY SESSION – 9:00 AM
- EXECUTIVE SESSION and LUNCH– 11:30 AM
There will be an executive session for 90 minutes to review collective bargaining sessions with an employee organization and to discuss the selection of a site or the purchase of real estate, when publicity regarding such consideration would cause a likelihood of increased price.
- STUDY SESSION (Continued) – 1:00 PM
- BUSINESS SESSION – 2:00 PM
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA
- FUTURE ACTION ITEMS – 2:10 PM
- Reserve and Contingency Fund Policy - Rachel Solemsaas [Tab 9]
- INFORMATION ITEMS – 2:20 PM
- Budget Planning Update - Rachel Solemsaas [Tab 10]
- ADJOURNMENT – 2:30 PM
Please note: Times indicated on the agenda are only estimates and are subject to change.