Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
October 14, 2009
A regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of Community College District VIII, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, state of Washington, will be held on Wednesday, October 14, 2009. The business session will begin at 2:00 p.m. in room A265. Steve Miller, Chair, will preside.
- LUNCH 12:00 PM – A201
The Trustees will have lunch together. No business will be conducted.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION – 12:30 PM
There will be an executive session for 90 minutes to discuss the evaluation of a state employee and to discuss selection of a site or the purchase of real estate, when publicity regarding such consideration would cause a likelihood of increased price.
- BUSINESS SESSION – 2:00 PM – A265
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA
- CONSTITUENT REPORTS – 2:10 PM
- Faculty - Doug Brown
- Classified - Melissa Sitzenstock
- Student - Joseph Root
- ACTION ITEMS – 2:40 PM
- STAFF and BOARD REPORTS – 2:55 PM
- Capital/New Campus Planning - Paul Chiles
- Foundation/Campaign - Vicki Orrico
- Long Range Finance/Resource Planning - Steve Miller
- TACTC Legislative Committee - Steve Miller
- College Events - All
- President - Jean Floten
- UNSCHEDULED BUSINESS / COMMUNITY TESTIMONY – 3:15 PM
- ADJOURNMENT – 3:30PM
Please note: Times indicated on the agenda are only estimates and are subject to change.