Parking & Parking Permits
On our main campus, a parking sticker or permit is required. Lots are marked for daily parking, students and employees. On our North Campus, permits are not required.
Student, Staff and Faculty Parking
A BC parking sticker or permit or disability placard is required to park in all lots on the main campus.
Permits are required in student and daily lots Monday through Friday 6:00am to 3:00pm and 24hrs in most employee lots. On Saturday and Sunday, parking is available in all lots (except reserved parking) without a permit or sticker.
Students, staff and employees can order a quarterly parking online with your student or employee identification number. Permits are not sold at the Cashier. New student permits must be purchased each quarter.
- Purchase a parking permit
- More parking information: costs, permit information and more...
- Employee Specific Parking Information (Login Required)
Main Campus Daily Parking
Daily parking is provided on the main campus (see our parking map) through pay and display pay meters. Daily parking lots are reserved for daily parking permits only. Daily permits allow you to park in any student parking lot. Contact the office or employee you are meeting with for special circumstances.
Permits are required in daily parking lots Monday through Friday 6:00am to 3:00pm. On Saturday and Sunday, parking is available in all lots (except reserved parking) without a permit or sticker.
- No Bellevue College Parking in Eastgate P&R. Violators will be Towed at your own Expense
- During the 2013-14 school year, Bellevue College will continue to offer a discounted Quarterly Everyday Permit valid for use in Parking Lots 1, 3, & 5 only. The price is listed below and you may select this option when purchasing your permit online.