Bellevue College is accredited as a baccalaureate degree-granting institution by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. NWCCU accreditation was most recently reaffirmed in 2012.The next opportunity for reaffirmation will occur Spring 2019 when a Seven Year comprehensive visit is scheduled.
Several programs at Bellevue College have also earned discipline-specific accreditation through professional organizations that ensure quality education.
NWCCU Accreditation Recent Reports
- 2014 Mid Cycle Evaluation (with Standard Two) [PDF]
- 2012 Year One NWCCU Affirmation Letter [PDF]
- 2011 Year One Peer Evaluation Report [PDF]
- 2011 NWCCU Year One Report [PDF]
- 2011 NWCCU Annual Report [PDF]
- 2009 Commission Report to the College [PDF]
- 2009 Self Study Report [PDF]
Additional reports related to NWCCU accreditation can be found on the NWCCU accreditation archive page.