NEW Online Entry Code Request Form
Date posted: May 19, 2014
Allied Health students can now request entry codes online.
Things to keep in mind when requesting entry codes:
- Once prerequisites have been confirmed entry codes are generated and emailed to your Bellevue College email address.
- If you are currently enrolled in prerequisite course(s) for the class you are requesting an entry code and you do not pass the required course(s) with a C or better you will be dropped from the class you are requesting an entry code for.
- Prior to receiving an entry code for a class that will lead to an externship course you must email a copy of your first two Hepatitis B immunizations to the Allied Health Program Manager email@example.com.
- Students are required to meet all of the Clinical Profile requirements prior to beginning their externship.
- Prior to receiving an entry code for an externship course we must receive confirmation from your instructor that you’ve passed your skills test.
- DO NOT WAIT TO REGISTER. Entry codes do not guarantee you a seat in the class.