This “professional” version of the Emergency Department Technician certificate is only open to board certified CNA’s (with a minimum of 1 year work experience in the field) and EMT’s. Students not certified as either an EMT or CNA will not be allowed entry into this “professional” version as they do not have the required background knowledge.
This certificate has a total of 20 credits and is usually completed in two quarters. It prepares participants for mid-level positions in emergency rooms.
See the full Certificate of Accomplishment curriculum.
- Acceptance to Bellevue College as a credit student
- Immunizations for externships
- Background Check for externships
- EDT Professional Paperwork
- Externship transportation
Last Updated June 25, 2015