To schedule an appointment with the Writing Lab, you must go to the Front Desk in the Academic Success Center to arrange it in person during business hours.
The Writing Lab provides appointments Monday – Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM Fall-Spring only.
Appointment times are 10:00AM, 10:40AM, 11:20AM, 12:00PM, 12:40PM, and 1:20PM.
Please help us serve as many students as possible by observing the following:
- Complete the Writing Lab Appointment Log at the front desk. Clearly print your Bellevue College email address and full name. A reminder email will be sent the day before your scheduled appointment. If you have not set up your BC student network account, you may do so through MyBC.
- Schedule appointments at least 1 day in advance.
- Schedule only one appointment at a time. If you have more than one pending appointment, the later ones will be deleted.
- Cancel appointments in advance by talking to the Front Desk in person or by phone (425-564-2200).
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, it will be considered a missed appointment.
- If you miss two appointments, we won’t make you any more appointments for the rest of the quarter. You may continue to drop in.
Questions? Comments? – Please contact the Writing Lab Chair, David Lopez-Kopp at firstname.lastname@example.org