Get ready for the start of fall quarter at the Fall Open House this Wednesday, August 30 from 5:30-7:30pm at BC North Campus. This event will highlight certificate programs and provide professional development opportunities.
Project Management expert, Kathleen Swirski, will be offering a career workshop for those interested in learning tips and tricks for navigating a career change. In addition, the Career Center will host a table on the 2nd floor to answer any questions you might have about job related topics.
Here is what you can expect:
- Info sessions will begin at 5:30pm and finish at 7:30pm
- Sessions will be open format Q&A – come and go as you please
- Check-in table will be located on the 1st floor near main entrance
- 2nd floor reception:
- Information desk
- Career Center booth
- Food and refreshments
- Career Transitions Workshop (2 sessions)
- Door prize drawing at 7:30pm (must be present to win)
- Free parking available in surrounding lots (space is limited)
- Class registration available at front desk
- Room maps and FAQ provided
The event is open to anyone interested in learning about continuing education offerings. Have last minute questions? Contact the Customer Service team at (425) 564-2263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 14673 NE 29th Pl. Bellevue, WA 98007
Phone: (425) 564-4000
We hope to see you there!
Last Updated August 28, 2017