About Continuing Education
Extensive Course Offerings
The Continuing Education unit of Bellevue College serves the needs of business, industry, and the entire community with high-quality, relevant classes taught by experienced professionals. We offer the most comprehensive selection of courses among technical and community colleges in Washington state. This selection provides a wide array of opportunities for the lifelong learner to develop business acumen or technical skills or take courses for personal enrichment.
- More than 1,900 classes are taught each year.
- Options range from 3-hour workshops to 10-week courses.
- New courses start throughout the quarter.
If you have an idea for a new course you’d like to teach at Bellevue College Continuing Education, we’d like to see your proposal. Read more. . .
Our certificate programs provide a professional credential along with the skills that business and technology firms most often demand. These programs have been designed by working professionals for working professionals and offer hands-on instruction in current skills that transfer directly to the workplace.
- Programs can be completed in 5–24 months.
- Classes are offered during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Take one class a week or attend full-time.
Continuing Education classes are available at various locations throughout the Eastside, including our North Campus, which also houses the following resources:
- Customizable training programs for the business community provided through our Business Training Institute (BTI)
- Life Sciences Informatics
- For adults with cognitive disabilities, the associate degree program in occupational and life skills, which includes an employment internship
- A test center that provides assessments as well as proctored and ACT tests in a range of fields
- Tech Prep College Connections
- TELOS classes for retirees
- Poppinjay’s Café
- Our convenient bookstore
Bellevue College Continuing Education Has So Much to Offer You!