Learn exactly what you need to accomplish a new goal or get ahead in your career. Certificate Programs at Bellevue College Continuing Education provide professional credentials, along with the skills and knowledge that business and technology firms are seeking in today’s employees.
These programs have been designed by experts in the field to meet the needs of working professionals, and offer hands-on instruction in current skills that transfer directly to the workplace.
- Programs can be completed in 12 – 24 months.
- Classes are offered during the day, evening, and on weekends.
- Take one class a week or attend full-time.
- Courses in Certificate Programs may be taken individually or as part of the full certificate program.
- Human Resources Management
- Foundations in Human Resources
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Technical Writing – online
- Translation and Interpretation
- C# Programming
- C# Web Development
- Database Administrator
- Database Business Intelligence Developer
- Graphic Design
- Software Test Engineer
- UX Design Certificate
- Web Design
- Web Development