The Business Training Institute has over 2,000 learning modules on which to base its customized workshops. Below are some examples of the Language modules. But even if it isn’t listed here, we probably have the content and experienced facilitator to create it! Just contact us to find out.
Below are some examples of Language training in English as a Second Language and World Languages.
English as a Second Language
- Accent Reduction
- Business Communications
- English Conversation 1
- English Conversation 2
- English Through Current Events
- Everyday Idioms and Expressions
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Sign Language
For more information, e-mail your training needs to Director of Corporate Relations Jim Bryan, or call him at (425) 564-2959 for his recommendations.
- Entrepreneurship Workshop with Angel Investor Haresh Ved on 8/8
- Free Event: Leadership Effectiveness Training, 7/14 7:30-9:00am
- Experience Japanese Culture with Tokie (Kelton) Benjamin
- Travel Smart in 2014 with Courses from Our World Languages Institute
Last Updated March 17, 2016