You will need:
- Brushes, various sizes
- Paper Towels
- Cutting Tools (blade, scissors, wire cutters)
- Freezer Paper
- Sketches of 3-D ideas
- Images of previous work that might be related to goals of taking this class
- Carving/dental tools to engrave into encaustic
- Any additional collage materials to embed into surface of encaustic
- Plaster Bandage
- Encaustic Station Set-up: Electric griddles, heat guns, encaustic paint, soy wax, encaustic medium.
Bring this list to the art store, they can be very helpful and often times there may be a 10% discount at some stores if you are a BC student as well. Also, some basic materials are available at the BC North campus bookstore at 425‐564‐5711.
Course: Encaustic Printmaking
Instructor: Deborah Kapoor