Whether you want to speak Chinese for business or personal reasons, our beginning to advanced classes are a great way to learn Chinese.
Beginning classes focus on speaking Chinese but include an introduction to reading and writing Chinese. Lessons include how to:
- Identify and use the correct Chinese tones in pronunciation
- Engage in simple conversations
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Write a selection of basic Chinese characters
- Read simple written phrases
- Begin to understand the differences between Chinese and Western culture
Higher level Chinese classes build on your existing skills to help you read, write, and speak Chinese with greater fluency. Lessons include how to:
- Engage in higher-level conversations
- Strengthen your Chinese vocabulary
- Expand your skills in writing Chinese
- Increase your ability to read Chinese
- Deepen your understanding of contemporary Chinese culture
Classes meet once a week for 8-10 weeks. All instructors are native Chinese speakers with extensive teaching experience.