Whether you want to speak French for business or personal reasons, our classes are a great way to learn. And our classes cover the full range of proficiency levels from beginning to advanced.
Beginning French classes introduce you to basic vocabulary and expressions used in everyday situations.
Beginning lessons cover how to:
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Engage in simple conversations
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations
- Read a variety of basic written materials
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics
Intermediate and advanced classes build on your existing skills to help you read, write, and speak French with greater fluency.
Intermediate and advanced lessons teach you how to:
- Engage in conversations with ease and confidence
- Increase your proficiency in French grammar and vocabulary
- Read and understand the meaning of French texts and articles
- Write short essays on common topics
- Deepen your understanding of current French culture
Classes meet once a week for 5-10 weeks. All instructors are fluent French speakers with extensive teaching experience.