Whether you want to speak Italian for travel or personal enrichment, our classes are a great way to learn la bella lingua. And our classes cover the full range of proficiency levels from beginning to advanced.
Beginning Italian classes introduce you to basic vocabulary and expressions used in everyday situations.
Beginning lessons cover how to:
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Engage in simple conversations
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations
- Read a variety of basic written materials
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics.
Intermediate and advanced classes build on your existing skills to help you read, write, and speak Italian with greater fluency.
Intermediate and advanced lessons teach you how to:
- Engage in conversations with ease and confidence
- Increase your proficiency in Italian grammar and vocabular
- Read and understand the meaning of Italian texts and articles
- Write short essays on common topics
- Deepen your understanding of current Italian culture
Classes meet once a week for 5-10 weeks. All instructors are native Italian speakers.