Whether you want to speak Japanese for business or personal reasons, our classes are a great way to learn. And our classes cover the full range of proficiency levels from beginning to advanced.
Beginning classes focus on speaking Japanese, with an introduction to reading and writing Japanese.
Beginning lessons cover how to:
- Engage in simple conversations
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics
- Read a variety of basic written materials.
Intermediate and advanced Japanese classes build on your existing skills to help you read, write, and speak Japanese with greater fluency.
Intermediate and advanced lessons teach you how to:
- Engage in higher-level conversations
- Strengthen your Japanese vocabulary
- Expand your skills in writing Japanese
- Increase your ability to read Japanese
- Expand your knowledge of Japanese social and business etiquette.
Classes meet once a week in the evening for 8-10 weeks. All instructors are native Japanese speakers.