Whether you want to learn to speak Korean for business or travel, our beginning and intermediate classes are a great way to learn.
Our classes emphasize speaking Korean in culturally appropriate contexts. Classes teach conversational skills as well as Hangul, the Korean alphabet.
Lessons cover how to:
- Engage in simple conversations
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics
- Read a variety of basic written materials
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations in a culturally appropriate manner.
Classes meet once a week in the evening for 9 weeks. Our instructor is a native Korean speaker with extensive teaching experience