CEO is NOW offering GED classes!
If you are a current CEO student, you can contact one of the CEO advisers in order to get signed up for GED classes.
If you are not a current CEO student, please refer to the schedule for Information sessions, and attend one in order to learn more about our program and the steps to getting signed up.
Attend an Information Session!
|Tuesday, October 7||3:00-4:30||TBA|
|Tuesday, October 21||3:00-4:30||TBA|
|Tuesday, November 4||3:00-4:30||TBA|
|Tuesday, November 18||3:00-4:30||TBA|
|Tuesday, December 2||3:00-4:30||TBA|
If you have any questions or concerns about where staff and faculty are located, please contact us at the emails and extension below. Thank you and good luck in working toward your goals this quarter.
- Linda Flory-Barnes – 425.564.4248 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lori Smith-Berry – 425.564.2510 E-mail: email@example.com
- Paul Whiteman – 425.564.2306 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenna Fox – 425.564.2340 E-mail: email@example.com
- Thailan Nguyen’s (King County Case Worker) office is located in B-232. She can be reached at Thailan.Nguyen@kingcounty.gov. Thailan’s office days are Mondays and Tuesdays, please email her for the hours she is available.