How do I qualify?
Individuals must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered for entry into the CEO program:
- Age 16-21 (Students must be under age 21, but at least age 16, on September 1st in order to be eligible for CEO at any point in the school year. No Exceptions)
- Not currently enrolled in high school
- No high school diploma or college certificate or degree (students with a GED and no additional training may still qualify for the program)
- Must be motivated to succeed and committed to their education
*For students who do not reside in the Bellevue School District, they must reside in one of these school districts (listed below) in order to qualify:
- Arlington School District
- Auburn School District
- Cle Elum-Roslyn School District
- Coupeville School District
- Edmonds School District
- Everett School District
- Highline School District
- Issaquah School District
- Kent School District
- Lake Stevens School District
- Lake Washington School District
- Marysville School District
- Mercer Island School District
- Monroe School District
- Mukilteo School District
- North Kitsap School District
- Northshore School District
- Renton School District
- Riverview School District
- Seattle Public Schools
- Shoreline School District
- Snohomish School District
- Snoqualmie Valley School District
- South Whidbey School District
- Sultan School District
- Tahoma School District
For these students, they must take the Variance Form to the school district office in which they reside.
What will Bellevue College’s CEO program provide?
- Tuition and fees
- Bus passes
- Career exploration
- Academic Advising
- Education and training towards a certificate or transfer degree at BC.
How do I sign up for CEO?
If you are interested in enrolling in the CEO program, you will first need to attend an information session and then sign up for an interview with the CEO Program Specialist.
INFORMATION SESSIONS FOR FALL 2017 ENROLLMENT!!!
|TUESDAY, AUG 22||4:00 - 5:00 PM||A130|
|TUESDAY, AUG 29||4:00 - 5:00 PM||A130|
|THURSDAY, SEPT 7||4:00 - 5:00 PM||A130|
Who do I contact for more information?
To receive more information about the CEO program, please attend an information session. Future times and dates are posted on the home page of our website: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/ceo/
Last Updated August 26, 2015