BTS 095 Introduction to Online Learning • 1 Cr.
Introduces the basic tools, best practices, learning styles, technology and expectations students encounter in an on-line course.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Use basic tools to navigate the internet.
- Demonstrate an understanding of common course and teacher expectations unique to an online environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to optimize a browser to be used in an online course
- Use assignment, quiz, discussion boards, e-mail, attachments, announcements, file manager, calendar tools in an online course
- Use file management to file, order, modify and organize files used in an online course
- Apply organization techniques to handle the demands of online learning.
- Use proper online communication skills to interact with other students and the instructor.