BTS 144 Personal Information Manager • 3 Cr.
Course features the concepts, terminology, and techniques involved in utilizing a popular messaging and personal information management program specifically Microsoft Outlook. Tools and commands are utilized to email, schedule appointments and meetings, create and maintain contact lists, create task lists, maintain journals for recording and tracking activities, and create notes and reminders.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Manage the Outlook Environment efficiently within a professional business setting
- Manage Messages in an organized way for productivity
- Manage Schedules to clearly communicate among professionals
- Manage Contacts and Groups to effectively connect business individuals
- Utilize intermediate to advanced software features to solve a business problem