BTS 184 Word Processing - Managing Long Documents • 1 Cr.
Develops skills in managing long documents using functions such as styles, table of contents, footnotes, endnotes, indexes, and cross referencing. The entire series of BTS 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, with no omissions, is equivalent to BTS 163. Recommended: BTS 161 or equivalent experience.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Format using Styles and Outlining
- Create Footnotes and Endnotes
- Creatie and Modify Styles
- Create Specialized Tables and Indexes
- Manage Documents – (navigate a document, cross references and bookmarks, change the default font, search, dictionary and Master Docs)