BTS 210 Collaborative Online Workspace • 5 Cr.
Introduces web based collaborative software to enhance work, data and content collaboration in a business environment. Topics include workspace sites, content publication, lists, discussion boards, libraries, surveys, tracking tasks, blogs, wikis, web parts, customization, templates, managing users and permissions. Projects include the design and creation of customized workspaces to solve specific business needs. Recommended BTS 110 or BTS 161.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- After completing this class, students will be able to:
- 1. Create and Format Content within a business collaboration software site
- 2. Manage SharePoint Sites to organize business documents and content
- 3. Participate in User Communities to clearly communicate information
- 4. Configure and Consume Site Search Results for information retrieval
- 5. Utilize intermediate to advanced software features to solve a business problem