BTS 280 Project Planning Tracking and Reporting • 5 Cr.
Introduces skills to gather information about responsibilities and resources required to accomplish tasks and calculate the overall cost to plan a project. Studies the software needed to create and modify a project plan. Projects combine software skills with project management principles to plan a project and keep it moving on track in the implementation phase. Recommended: BTS 161 or equivalent experience.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- After completing this class, students will be able to:
- 1. Initialize a Project within project management software
- 2. Create a Task-Based Schedule to organize business tasks
- 3. Manage Resources and Assignments to clearly communicate information
- 4. Track and Analyze a Project for progress reports and analysis
- 5. Communicate Project Information to integrate with other software platforms
- 6. Utilize intermediate to advanced software features to solve a business problem