BUS 102 Personal Money Management • 1 Cr.
Part of a series of courses that present core components of personal finance applicable to individuals and financial service workers. Includes cash flow management, personal budgeting, and record keeping. Students develop a personal budget and compile personal income statements.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Compile receipts and track expenses for one month
- Compile personal income statement by categories
- Evaluate opportunities to save money
- Articulate strategies for price and quote comparison on specific cases related to personal finance
- Create a personal budget for the year
- Create a system for tracking expenses against budget including credit card monitoring and check book balancing