BUS 102 Personal Money Management • 1 Cr.
Part of a series of courses that present core components of personal finance applicable to individuals and financial service workers. Includes cash flow management, personal budgeting, and record keeping. Students develop a personal budget and compile personal income statements. .
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Develop a spending plan
- Develop a system for keeping and using financial records
- Find and evaluate financial information from a variety of sources
- Summarize major consumer protection laws
- Describe the use of different payment methods
- Apply consumer skills to purchase decisions
- Control personal information