CEO 102 Survey of Life, Education, and Career Success • 5 Cr.
Development of skills that promote success in education, career and life. Prerequisites: CEO 100, 101, and 105 and active status in CEO Program.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify and explain terms and vocabulary in college courses and the workplace.
- Effectively participate in small groups.
- Explain the characteristics of citizenship, civics principles and community responsibility.
- Select their college major, create and educational plan and establish a connection with program chair for plan approval.
- Understand cultural diversity in life, education, the workplace and how it pertains to the Constitution and citizenship.
- Identify characteristics of the scientific and social research methods, the Socratic Method, argument and debate, critical and creative thinking and their importance in education and professional discipline.