CEO 103 Career Planning • 3 Cr.
Advanced application and implementation of previously-learned skills: leadership, comprehensive career plan, and an intensive scholarship search. Prerequisite: C- or better in CEO 100, 101, 102, 105 and permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the elements of a career plan.
- Demonstrate ability to design a personal career plan.
- Demonstrate understanding of leadership as it pertains to education, career and personal situations.
- Demonstrate ability to revise and improve an educational plan, including meeting with the professional/technical program chair.
- Demonstrate ability to complete a detailed scholarship search.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately complete the FAFSA.
- Demonstrate ability to identify characteristics of reliable websites and appropriate use and citations of internet information
- Demonstrate ability to make an effective class presentation via Power Point of one’s career plan.