DRMA 230 Audition Technique • 2 Cr.
Exploration and practice techniques and materials required to audition for plays, musicals, and advanced theatre programs. May be repeated up to 6 credits.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify the best audition material for any given audition opportunity.
- Understand and analyze these monologues for meaning and presentation.
- Describe the steps for readying themselves to audition and implement them.
- Evalutate their audition experience.
- Fall 2014 (current quarter)