ENGR 111 Introduction to Engineering Analysis • 3 Cr.
Introduction to engineering analysis techniques, including: dimensional analysis, statistics and programming logic. Design process, group dynamics and communication skills also presented. Prerequisite: MATH& 142.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Apply the engineering design process.
- Relate science and math concepts to perform engineering analysis and problem solving.
- Identify and implement techniques to improve group processes and performance.
- Demonstrate effective written, oral and graphical communication skills.
- Use appropriate sources to research information and data.
- Perform the following list of analysis techniques: dimensional analysis, mean & standard deviation, linear regression, efficiency, Boolean logic, programming conditionals & loops, vector addition.