ENGR 200 Advanced Computer Aided Design • 3 Cr.
Includes Computer-Aided Design using multi body parts, sheet metal, surfacing and weldment models. Also covers engineering simulation analysis and an introduction to Computer Numerical Control. Prerequisite: ENGR& 114 or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Create solid part models using gears and surfacing operations.
- Implement thread and tolerance details.
- Create parts using sheet metal and weldment models.
- Properly set up an engineering simulation and interpret results.
- Identify the general components of Computer Numerical Controlled machining tools.
- Create Numerical Control code to machine part geometry.