HD 212 Inclusive Leadership • 2 Cr.
- Student Services
Leaders must answer the greatest challenge of our times - how should we engage, involve, and inspire those who have different life experiences, values, and world view to create safe, inclusive, and mutually beneficial communities and societies globally?
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe the challenges of Inclusive Leadership.
- Describe the responsibilities of an inclusive leader.
- Identify the components of an inclusive community.
- Identify the steps in creating inclusive change.
- Take the inclusive leadership theory learned in the classroom and apply it to a project outside the classroom.
- Winter 2016 (current quarter)