HPRO 125 Introduction to Human Systems • 5 Cr.
Introductory course covering basic cellular and tissue structure and an overview of the structure and function of human anatomical systems. This course does not substitute for BIOL& 241 and/or BIOL& 242.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Explain the basic relationships between cells, tissue, organs, and systems
- List and describe the major tissue types in the human body
- Use correct anatomical terminology to describe body planes, body sections, body regions, and relative positions
- Identify the major body cavities
- Identify the major anatomical systems of the human body
- List the major functions of each anatomical system
- Summarize the major interrelationships among anatomical systems