IBP 076 International Business • 4.5 Cr.
Students gain an understanding of the international marketplace. Focus is on economics, culture, legal and political issues in a global context. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the IBP program or permission of director.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Analyze how differing cultural, legal, technological, and economic environments in the global marketplace impact the operation of international business
- Compare and evaluate global issues related to ethics and social responsibility
- Apply marketing concepts in an international context
- Analyze how culture affects human resource practices in foreign workplaces
- Winter 2016 (current quarter)