INTST 150 International Business • 5 Cr.
Surveys international business and trade. Students focus on the inter-relationships among technology, culture, law, and economics in the contemporary world.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe how political, economic, and socio-cultural forces have influenced and continue to influence the international business environment.
- Critically evaluate international business practices through the lens of ethical and social responsibility, including with regards to environmental sustainability.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing regarding international business issues.
- Think critically and creatively about international business processes.
- Work cooperatively in teams to complete assigned projects.