ISIT 436 Performance Management • 5 Cr.
Students learn how to implement performance management in support of organizational change. Students learn how organizations define objectives, establish goals and measure progress using metrics and key performance indicators. Students learn how to implement software systems to provide appropriate information to users at all levels within an organization. Prerequisite: ISIT 330.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Analyze how performance management can benefit an organization
- Create useful metrics for an organization
- Create appropriate KPIs (key performance indicators) for an organization
- Design effective scorecards, dashboards and other visualizations using current software tools
- Evaluate measurement and feedback to identify beneficial organizational changes
- Plan for the implementation of performance management within an organization
- Perform as an effective team member in the implementation of performance management