ISIT 491 ISIT Capstone II • 5 Cr.
Students continue their work from ISIT 490 to further develop their project work. Prerequisite: ISIT 490.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Integrate skills and knowledge acquired from Practicum I.
- Review, refine and adjust a work plan.
- Evaluate, develop and apply effective methods to manage project milestones and timelines.
- Demonstrate advanced technical competency in completing deliverables.
- Analyze task results, to include successes and areas for future improvement.
- Work productively in a team environment, if applicable to task, communicating professionally with all team members.
- Develop a professional report and presentation commensurate with the scope and complexity of the work.
- Present information in a professional format and discuss issues as the lead facilitator.
- Demonstrate an in-depth and integrated understanding of the complexity of information technology and systems to industry professionals.
- Spring 2017 (current quarter)