MKTG 200 International Marketing • 5 Cr.
Examines marketing concepts and strategies as applied to global markets. Topics include mode of entry, micro and macro forces, barriers and restrictions, and cultural dynamics.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- • Summarize the ways global trade and cultural differences have shaped international marketing
- • Articulate how an increasingly open global economy will impact marketing strategies and technologies
- • Collaborate with an international school or program to gain firsthand experience working across cultures
- • Evaluate global marketing campaigns, appraising which strategies and tactics were most successful
- • Develop a global integrated marketing plan