NDT 102 Applied Neurophysiology • 5 Cr.
Advanced neuroanatomy of the central nervous system. Identifies the role of the brainstem in controlling body functions and maintaining equilibrium. Includes functions of the musculoskeletal system. Analyzes the nervous control of cardiac muscles, including the autonomic nervous system. Prerequisite: Acceptance into program. Previously ENDT 102. Either ENDT 102 or NDT 102 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify neuroanatomy of the brain
- Identify neuroanatomy of the central nervous system
- Evaluate neurophysiology of the brain
- Evaluate neurophysiology of the central nervous system
- Evaluate neurochemistry of the brain
- Evaluate neurochemistry of the central nervous
- Fall 2015 (current quarter)