NDT 203 NDT Registry Review • 1 Cr.
Comprehensive review of theory pertaining to EEG and evoked potential in preparation for the national exams. Reviews resumes, job-seeking skills, and practice skills for employment. Prerequisite: NDT 201. Previously ENDT 203. Either ENDT 203 or NDT 203 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Prepare for the ABRET examinations
- Demonstrate competence in performing an electroencephalogram
- Demonstrate competence in performing evoked potential studies
- Prepared for employment as a NDT
- Fall 2014 (current quarter)