OLS 180 Individual Study • 2 Cr.
Students develop a plan with a faculty advisor that includes further education, learning objectives, worksite experiences or activities, and evaluation specific to their career pathway. Prerequisite: OLS 106, 171, and OLS 174, and permission of program manager. "
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- •Complete a work related experience
- •Complete a project that includes research, interviews, experiences, etc. that is related to career pathway
- •Discuss personal strengths and skills that match the chosen career pathway •List the accommodations or adaptations that might be needed in the chosen career pathway
- •List career related lessons learned from the project
- •Redefine/refine one’s career path based upon the lessons learned