PARED 014 Child Study Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of lab Risk Management requirements.
- Identify areas of interests and need for age appropriate information and research findings.
- Recognize and support normal physical development of the 4 year old child.
- Recognize and support normal emotional, social, and cognitive development of the 4 year old.
- Recognize and support an appropriate climate for learning.