PARED 016 Creative Activity Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of lab Risk Management requirements
- Identify areas of interest, including age appropriate information and research findings
- Recognize and support normal physical development of the 3-5 year old child
- Recognize and support normal social/emotional development of the 3-5 year old child
- Recognize and support normal language and cognitive development of the 3-5 year old child
- Assess own strengths of parenting and areas for future growth
- Identify stages of parenting and the tasks involved in each stage
- Describe roles of tradition and ritual in life of parent when growing up
- Select traditions and rituals to add to current life of family