PARED 021 Parent & Infant Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Discuss the implications of infant and toddler brain research for each student's own child.
- Implement realistic expectations regarding children’s behavior based on developmental level.
- Support the child’s play and learning opportunities through child-directed interaction with the parent in an appropriate environment.
- Implement reasonable expectations regarding eating, sleeping, toilet training and other related aspects of a child’s life.
- Identify and develop supportive strategies to work with the unique temperamental characteristics of the child.