PARED 021 Parent & Infant Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Generalize the implications of toddler brain research for parents.
- Discuss options for guiding and managing their first year toddler's behavior.
- Offer many ways to enhance their first year toddlers play and learning opportunities through direct interaction with the parent and an appropriate environment.
- State reasonable expectations regarding eating, sleeping, toilet training, and other related aspects of a first year toddlers life.
- Be fully aware of ways to keep their child safe and healthy, including the importance of childproofing their home.
- Identify, appreciate and work with the unique temperamental characteristics of their child.