PARED 031 Parent & Infant Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate sensitive and responsive care and interaction with their child.
- Demonstrate sensitive and appropriate responses to other children in the lab.
- Plan activities to indicate understanding of the importance parent self care.
- Discuss ways to prepare for appropriate child care.
- Compare available toddler classes in their community.