POLS 125 Introduction to Political Psychology • 5 Cr.
Analyzes the political world by applying basic concepts of psychology. Topics include individual actors, decision-making, group dynamics, and mass political behavior.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Students will gain a broad understanding of political and psychological concepts.
- Students will develop the ability to write about the psychological motivations of political actors adn groups.
- Students will successfully research selected topics on their own.
- Students will work in a gorup and individually.
- Fall 2014 (current quarter)