PROG 210 Enterprise Software Development II • 5 Cr.
Students expand their ability to create enterprise applications using current software languages. Focus is on data access methodologies and middle tier component development for use from Windows and Web environments. Students learn about managing data in multi-user environments using tiered application architecture. Prerequisite: PROG 120 and PROG 140 at BC with a C- or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Develop data driven applications
- Write code to query relational databases
- Write code to update data in relational databases
- Write middle tier classes to encapsulate data access functionality
- Describe the role of XML when working with relational data
- Describe the role of web services in application development
- Spring 2017 (current quarter)