PROG 219 Client-Side Web Programming II • 5 Cr.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Design and create functions and procedures.
- Use variables with appropriate data-types and scope.
- Apply accepted programming standards.
- Use appropriate arithmetic, logical, and comparison operators to develop complex expressions.
- Contrast the differences between client side languages and server-side technologies.
- Debug code across multiple browsers, devices, and platforms.
- Map HTML using the document object model.
- Create raster based animation on the HTML Canvas.
- Design and create custom objects.