PROG 225 Enterprise Software Development Project • 5 Cr.
Students use skills learned in previous classes to create an enterprise application that uses Web and Windows interfaces and data access components. Prerequisite: PROG 210 with a C- or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Use basic project management skills to plan a project
- Use basic time management skills to implement a software development project
- Create a solution to a business problem
- Create a software application using techniques learned in previous courses including:
- Windows interface development
- Web interface development
- Exception handling
- Relational database access
- Report Development
- Object oriented programming concepts
- Test and debug an application